1. Information on “How to Enter” and Prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Conditions”). Submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of these Conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these Conditions will be ineligible.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years or over.
3. This promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. By participating in this promotion, the entrant agrees to release Facebook, Inc. from any and all claims or liability that the entrant may have arising out of this promotion.
4. Employees, directors and/or officers (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter or of its subsidiaries or related companies or agencies associated with the Promotion, are ineligible to participate. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The promotional period commences at 10.00 pm NZT on 20/08/2017 and closes at 5:00 pm NZT on 27/08/17 ("Promotional Period”).
6. The prize pool for the Promotion consists of 2 Prizes of an ‘Ultimate Gift Box’ from Fox Road Flowers & Gift Baskets valued at $99.95 plus delivery. Delivery of prize within New Zealand is included (excluding Chatham Islands).
Entry and Verification
7. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, ‘Like’ the Fox Road Flowers & Gift Baskets Facebook page and tag a dad.
8. Entrants are eligible for unlimited entries each.
Judging & Prizes
9. The winner will be the entrant that is randomly drawn. The draw will take place at Fox Road Flowers & Gift Baskets at 5:00 pm NZT on 27/08/2017. The winner will be notified by Private Message and via Facebook. The drawn winner will nominate the recipient of the second prize. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for any technological fault or error whether within its sphere of control or otherwise.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
Promoter’s Rights and Liabilities
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant's age), at any time during or after the Promotion, and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant (and entries submitted by that entrant) for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion including the use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter on a repetitive basis. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner of the Prize in person by 6:00pm 29/08/2017 NZT, that winner will forfeit the Prize in its entirety and such Prize shall be awarded to the next randomly drawn winner.
15. Costs of accessing the Internet is the entrant’s responsibility and may be dependent on the internet service provider used.
16. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
17. In the event that any Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure such Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal recommended retail value.
18. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the content of the entry they submit (Content). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein; (c) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (d) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant indemnifies the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
19. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display any images of the winners (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion or taking or utilizing any goods/services offer as a prize.
22. Certain legislation implies guarantees or conditions or imposes obligations upon the Promoter which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extend. These Conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these Conditions to be void.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or these Conditions at any time without prior notice.
24. The Promoter may collect personal information about entrants for direct marketing and publicity purposes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not be eligible to participate in the promotion. By participating in the promotion, the entrant consents to the use of their personal information for the purposes disclosed above, which will involve storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and expressly consents to the Promoter using the information for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including contacting the entrant in the future with information on special offers or provide the entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. Entrants will have the right to opt out of receiving any receiving direct marketing material.
25. The Promoter may share information with its related companies, with third parties for the purpose of fulfilling the terms of the promotion, and promotional partners who may contact entrants with special offers. The Promoter may also share the personal information collected with its related companies overseas and the entrant consents to the use and disclosure of their personal information to any such overseas entities. Entrants can also gain access to, update, correct or destroy any personal information, make a complaint about a breach of privacy, or opt out of receiving any communications by contacting the Promoter at the address below.
26. The Promoter is Fox Road Flowers & Gift Baskets.